Do you suffer with any of the following?
- Do you have a thick, rough area of skin any where on your feet?
- Do you have a small area of hard skin with what looks like a darker point in the middle of it?
- Is it painful when you walk?
- Do you see a lump of hard skin over a bony prominence?
- Is it painful with any pressure placed on it, even the bed clothes?
- Is it a hardened, raised bump?
- Is there tenderness or pain under your skin as well?
- Do you have flaky, dry or waxy skin?
- Do you have a painful area of skin that is whitish and rubbery in texture, can often be in between the toes where the skin is moist from sweat, or from inadequate drying?
- Does the area sometimes bleed?
- Does the pain stop you from doing activities?
- Does it make you feel miserable?
We can help you walk without pain again! Make an appointment today and you will be on your way to being pain free!
- Next >>